With spring well and truly underway I thought I’d share with you some of the things I’ve been loving to wear.
These dresses are a staple in my wardrobe at the moment as they can be worn day and night and are so flattering. They also go with pretty much everything from heels to converse.
They retail at £24-£26 from River Island.
Coloured suede biker jackets
These jackets are the perfect addition to a plain outfit, I’ve worn the pink one i have (shown above) to death so am looking to add another one to my collection . This khaki one from river island is definitely on my wishlist!
Pink jacket retails at £59.99 from Zara
Khaki jacket retails at £58 from River Island
I got these braided leather slip on vans last summer and am still loving and wearing them pretty much daily. They look great with the off the shoulder dresses too.
They retail at around £45
What are your most worn items this season?
Top and pants from Primark
Shoes from H&M
Bag and black bracelet from Greece
Watch was a gift
Bracelets from HSamuel
With the weather finally warming up a little I thought I’d share with you my top fashion picks this spring!
Black Denim Dungarees
These ASOS dungarees are perfect for casual wear and will help you transition into the warmer months as you can wear a jumper underneath while its still chilly and then t-shirts throughout the summer.
This suede biker jacket is the perfect spring alternative to my trusty black leather one.
Shirt dresses like this one from Warehouse are a wardrobe staple as they are perfect for pretty much any occasion. They can be dressed up with a pair of heels and a statement necklace or dressed down with some flats or converse for everyday wear.
The fringe/tassel trend is going to be big this summer and I think these items from H&M are the perfect way to incorporate it effortlessly into your everyday style.
What’s on your spring wish list?
I’ve seen this tag on various fashion blogs and thought I would give it a go. I tag all of you to join in too.
All you have to do is pick out your 10 favourite clothing items, say where they’re from and what you like about them.
From left to right:
- Tu green dress with zip detail – I love this dress, its so flattering and looks great with a pair of brown sandals and minimal accessories.
- Jane Norman black button down dress – This dress is extremely basic yet flattering and can be dressed up or down for different occasions.
- M Butterfly dress with flower top – This dress is really pretty and girly. It’s also extremely flattering as it accentuates my waist.
- House Of Fraser leather jacket – This jacket is absolutely gorgeous and goes with almost everything. The leather is also extremely soft and hugs my figure perfectly.
- Warehouse trench coat – I got this last year, and haven’t stopped wearing it since. It makes me feel really grown up and I love the way it looks.
From left to right:
- Gap striped halter neck top – I love this top, it hangs really nice and looks great in the summer. The rope strap detail is also very unique.
- Blue Skirt – My mam made this suede skirt when she was younger and recently gave it to me. It looks amazing when worn with a basic white t-shirt and sandals.
- Tkmaxx lace shirt – This shirt looks great with a plain vest and jeans as it adds detail and makes the outfit look more girly.
- H&M suede jacket – I love this jacket as it is a great alternative to my biker jacket during the summer. It also adds colour to a plain outfit.
- Denim jacket – This jacket was actually my dads, but I changed it to fit me and added flower detail to the pocket and cuffs. I love it because it is one of a kind.