Home Made Mask For Soft Hands And Feet
With the summer holidays fast approaching I thought I would share my secret on how to prevent dry, cracked feet and ensure they are sandal ready! This mask will also keep your hands extremely soft and is easy and cheap too!
All you will need is:
- Olive Oil
- A pair of socks (or two if you’re planning on doing both your hands and feet with the mask)
Here’s how to do it:
1) Wash your hands/feet and remove any nail polish if you want to achieve the best results.
2) Pour two tablespoons of olive oil into a small bowl and then add a tablespoon of salt and mix them together.
3) Apply the mixture onto your hands/feet and rub on in circular motions focusing on the driest areas.
4) Rinse off the mixture with warm water.
5) Onto dry hands/feet, apply a thin layer of olive oil and massage it in.
6) Put the socks onto your hands/feet and relax and let the oil sink in. You should leave these on for 15 minutes at least, however I find it works best and is more convenient for me to do it overnight.
7) If you aren’t leaving the socks on overnight, remove the socks and rinse off the oil with warm water when you feel it has been on long enough and you’ll feel how soft and smooth your skin is straight away. Your nails will also look healthy and glowing.
Doing this once a week or whenever you feel your hands/feet need it will really help you to maintain soft healthy skin. This mask is extremely easy to do and can be done whilst you sleep; so there is no excuse not to try it!